Terms and Conditions
1. The applicant/intending purchaser has applied for allotment of a flat/ Bungalow in the Housing Project consisting of multi-storied buildings built in blocks within the Housing Complex with full knowledge of all laws and regulation applicable to the area where the proposed Housing Complex and the same has been explained in details by the developer’s representative & fully understood by the applicant(s).
2. The booking shall be confirmed subject to execution of Sale Agreement in standard format set forthby the Developer.
3.The Applicant(s) has/have inspected & is completely satisfied with the location of the site, actual drawings & design for the said complex, its actual building plan, the competency and eligibility of the Land Owner &/or the Developer, all limitations and obligations of the company in respect thereof & accordingly no
further investigations / objections shall be raised by the applicant(s) in this respect at any time in future.
4. The Developer has already obtained land for the Housing Project The said Housing Project shall be constructed phase wise on the land obtained and available for construction.
5. The Developer has liberty to change and alter the layout, position, size, location, of the specified amenities, in any case the Purchaser shall raise no objection in any form or manner.
6. In event of the Developer acquires / purchases any adjacent land and undertakes to construct additional blocks no objection shall be raised by the applicant(s) for such construction.
7. The Basic Sale Price (B.S.P.) shall mean the consideration sum to be paid by the Purchaser / Alloteefor the designated Flat / Unit. The Basic Sale Price (B.S,P.) shall be calculated @ Rs.____________per sq.ft. x the Area of the designated Flat/Unit. The Area of Flat/Unit shall mean & include covered areas
& common covered areas for the said Flat/Unit.The Basic Sale Price (B.S.P.) shall remain fixed subject to final measurement of the designated Flat / Unit Area at the time of Possession. If there is any increment or decrement in the area of the designated Flat / Unit, the Basic Sale Price (B.S.P.) shall accordingly be increased or decreased as the case maybe. However the applicant(s) shall be informed of such changes if any, as & when required.
8. If due to any forthcoming Government Legislation, Ordinances, Acts or Orders and other unavoidable circumstances, the Consideration sum of the Designated Unit is required to be re-calculated on the Carpet Area of the Designated Flat / Unit; the Basic Sale Price (B.S.P.) agreed here in upon shall remain
fixed, but the rate / price for the carpet area shall be proportionately increased keeping the Basic Sale Price (B.S.P.) intact.
9. The Applicant(s) has fully understood the Basic Sale Price (B.S.P.) and that it does not include Parking, Administration charges, Interest Free Maintenance, Security, Registration, Amenity Charges, Stamp Duty, Registration Fee, Advocate’s Fee for flat / Bungalow registration & Legal Documentation,Electrical Charges, Applicable Taxes and levies, administrative charges and any other incidental expenses are to be paid as & when demanded in addition to the Basic Sale Price (B.S.P.).
10. with the rules & regulations governing the purchase of immovable property by such person and it shall be responsibility of the applicant / proposed purchaser to ascertain and fulfill all regulatory and all procedural requirements including those governing foreign exchange transactions.
11. Payment shall become due on / or initiation / completion of the stage of construction as and when demanded by the Developer .Decision of the Developer shall be conclusive, final and binding.
12. The said period for completion maybe extended for reasons beyond the control and capacity of theDeveloper e.g. statutory provisions or Government rules, embargoes, protocols, procedures, ordinances, legislations, notifications or orders by the Government or Local Authorities, BL & amp; LRO.
13. Applicant has discussed the queries and other aspect of the project with the relationship executive/ associate and found the same as conclusive and satisfactory.
14. The Applicant (s) shall be liable to pay Goods and Service Tax (GST) and at such rates as proposedby the Government and other subsequent tax related amendments , time to time .
15. The Applicant(s) shall be liable to pay registration charges , stamp duty and other incidental charges and expenses as and when demanded by the developer in order to enable it to convey the said apartment in favour of the Applicant(s) .
16. In the event of the cancellation or withdrawal the applicant(s) by the purchaser / Allotee(s) then he /she/it/they shall be liable to pay to the Developer @ 4% from the amount in actual paid to the developer till date.
17. In the event of cancellation or withdrawal of Allotment by the developer due to it’s inability , the developer will be liable to pay @ 2% on the total amount received till date from the applicant (s).
18. In case of cancellation , all taxes paid by the purchaser to the developer are non refundable .
19. Locking period shall be for 12 month from date of execution of sale agreement . However on or after expiry of the 12 months the Allottee / purchaser under this agreement , may be allowed , at the sole discretion of the developer , to nominate his / her /its / theirs nominee . Approximate charges for such transfer would be Rs. 25 per sqft plus applicable Goods and service taxes ( if any ) and other taxes as may be imposed in future .
20. LADONAS INFRASTRUCTURE PRIVATE LIMITED. will not entertain any request for modification in the internal layouts of the apartments and external facades of the towers .
21. The purchaser as per WBSEDCL or other power distribution company, as applicable, rules and regulations shall arrange electrical service connection and installation of individual meter.
22. The Applicant(s) / Allotee shall, if so required, execute necessary documents before possession of flat for the formation of the Apartment Owner’s Association.
23. In event of delay in completion, or in the delivery for possession of the said unit, by reason of non-availability of labour, steel, cement, water etc. or by reason of war, civil commotion etc. or due to any act of god, force majeure and due to any impositions, protocol, embargo arising from any Govt. Ordinances, Legislation or Notification or Order, decision by the Govt. or Local Authority etc. the Developer shall not be held responsible for such delay in any form or manner and the time limit for completion and possession shall be accordingly enhanced.
24. The Agreement for sale shall be executed only after the payment of 20% of the total sale value which shall mean and include of the Basic Sale Price (B.S.P.) for the Flats / Bungalow, Amenities charges, Other charges and Parking applied for if any. All copies related to the housing project shall be handed over to the purchaser upon realization of next payment as per the payment schedule after the execution of the sale agreement.
25. The common covered area for all designated Flats / Units shall mean and include passage and pathway meant for ingress and egress to the tower where the designated Flat / Unit is located / situated together with lobby,stair lobby, lift area, meter room, stair head room / mumpty room, lift cover at the roof, overhead tank etc.
26. Every Flat / Bungalow owner shall become a member of the Apartment Ownership Association to be formed in terms of West Bengal Ownership Apartment Act and Rules and all Flat / Bungalow owners shall be bound by the Rules & Regulations, By-Laws framed by such Association / Society / including payment of monthly fee / charges etc. as decided by the society / association which will maintain / administer the common areas and facilities in the complex.
27. The Applicant(s) shall execute a memorandum evidencing the taking of Possession of the Flat/ Bungalow, No Claim certificate and declaration at the time of handing over the flats as per the Proforma to be supplied by the Developer.
28. The construction specifications as given in the brochure relating to the project are indicative only and are liable to be changed / amended by the Developer from time to time.
29. The applicant(s) is fully aware and conversant of the rights & interest of the Developer in the project and the land intended for the proposed housing project along with its limitations and obligations.
30. Any type of dispute among the herein shall be resolve as per the Law of Arbitration which may be in force and applicable and such arbitration proceedings shall be held at Kolkata, West Bengal and award thereof shall be binding on both the parties.
31. As present it’s contemplated to have several towers, and construction will be carried out in phases and soon as any block is completed, possession of flats thereof might be handed over to the intending Allottee(s) asper decision of the Developer. The intending Allottee(s) shall not raise any objections on account of the pending completion of the common facilities like roads, street lighting, club house etc. Since all the common facilities and service will be developed gradually concidering the totality of the project and all other factors thereof the Intending Allottee(s) realizing and understanding all these id booking the flat, hence no grievance or objection what so ever shall be raised by the Intending Allottee(s) on account of all these any time in future.
32. As present it’s contemplated to have several towers, and construction will be carried out in phases and soon as any block is completed, possession of flats thereof might be handed over to the intending Allottee(s) asper decision of the Developer. The intending Allottee(s) shall not raise any objections on account of the pending completion of the common facilities like roads, street lighting, club house etc. Since all the common facilities and service will be developed gradually concidering the totality of the project and all other factors thereof the Intending Allottee(s) realizing and understanding all these id booking the flat, hence no grievance or objection what so ever shall be raised by the Intending Allottee(s) on account of all these any time in future.